CEU Training Institute
Seminar Series will begin June 24th
Topic: Re-Energizing the In-Office and Remote Invisible Employees
The brochure will be going out at the end of May and will cover June through December
*** For those of you who have seminar credits, we will honor your credits through the end of 2022.
2021 Seminar Series:
- July 29, 2021: “Traumatic Stress and Substance Abuse”- Chris Tuell, EdD, LPCC-s, LICDC
- August 26, 2021: “Domestic Violence: Understanding it’s Impact”- Sandy Morgenthal, MED, LPCC, RN (re-schedule from 2020)
- September 23, 2021: “Practical Approaches to Solving Ethical Dilemmas”- Rochelle Dunn, PhD, PCC-S
- October 28, 2021: “The Impact of Social Media on Mental Health”- Jen Milau, APRN, PMHNP-BC (re-scheduled from 2020)
- November 18, 2021: “Helping Your Clients Climb the Anger Mountain”- Steve Hutton, EdD (re-scheduled from 2020)
- December 9, 2021: “Managing the Stress of Change”- Kriss Haren, MA, MS, MINT member
** All above seminars are approved for DODD.
The Epilepsy Alliance Ohio’s Training Institute offers professionals opportunities to receive their Continuing Education Units. We offer a 3 hour seminar once a month on a variety of mental health topics. Our seminars run from 9 am to 12:15pm and are held at The Residence Inn by Marriott-Rookwood (3815 Edwards Rd., Cincinnati, Ohio 45209). We offer CEU’s for Professional Nurses, Counselors, Social Workers, Developmental Disability Workers (DODD), and Nursing Home Administrators (BELTSS). Seminar topics vary each month. We offer multi training discounts. For more information or to register for a seminar,
please call (513) 721-2905.
To register online click here (There will be a processing fee applied):