CEU Training Institute
Summer/Fall series begins July 21, 2022
*** For those of you who have seminar credits, we will honor your credits through the end of 2022.
2022 Seminar Series:
- July 21, 2022: “Child Abuse: Assessment, Treatment and Prevention of Damaging Outcomes”-Sandy Morgenthal, MED, LPCC, RN
- August 25, 2002 : “The Essential 7 Holistic Approaches to Alleviate the Mental and Physical Symptoms of Chronic Stress”-Shelia Agee, RN, CCR
- September 29, 2022: “Normal vs Abnormal Neurologic Aging” – Theresa Youngstrom, RN, Dementia Specialist
- October 27, 2022: “ADHD Across The Age Spectrum: The Manifestation of Symptoms Throughout Development”- Jennifer Fraley, Psy.D.
- November 17, 2022: “Understanding the Role of Assistance, Facility and Therapy Dogs in Society”- Marlys Staley, MS, BA, CDT
- December 8, 2022:“How to Help your Clients Cope with Compassion Fatigue/Caregiver Fatigue, and Secondary Trauma” – Steve Hutton, Ed.D
The Epilepsy Alliance Ohio’s Training Institute offers professionals opportunities to receive their Continuing Education Units. We offer a 3 hour seminar once a month on a variety of mental health topics. Our seminars run from 9 am to 12:15pm and are held at The Residence Inn by Marriott-Rookwood (3815 Edwards Rd., Cincinnati, Ohio 45209). We offer CEU’s for Professional Nurses, Counselors, Social Workers, Developmental Disability Workers (DODD), and Nursing Home Administrators (BELTSS). Seminar topics vary each month. We offer multi training discounts. For more information or to register for a seminar,
please call (513) 721-2905.
To register online click below (There will be a processing fee applied):