CEU Training Institute
Winter/Spring series begins January 27th
*** For those of you who have seminar credits, we will honor your credits through the end of 2022.
2022 Seminar Series:
- January 27, 2022: “Suicide Rise Assessment Part I”-Sandy Morgenthal, MED, LPCC, RN
- February 17, 2022: “Suicide Rise Assessment Part II”-Sandy Morgenthal, MED, LPCC, RN
- March 24, 2022: “Utilizing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to Help Clients Improve Symptom Management” – Maggie Anderson, LPCC, CDCA. Owner, Empowering Counseling and Therapy, LLC.
- April 28, 2022: “Cultural Competency”- Kim Singh, MA, LPCC, NCC
- May 26, 2022: “Managing Stress of Change”- Kris Haren, MA, MS, MINT Member, Registered Health Coach-III, Collaborative Communication Consulting and Training Services Tipp City, Ohio.
- June 30, 2022:“Practical Approaches to Solving Ethical Dilemmas”- Rochelle Dunn, PhD, PCC-S
The Epilepsy Alliance Ohio’s Training Institute offers professionals opportunities to receive their Continuing Education Units. We offer a 3 hour seminar once a month on a variety of mental health topics. Our seminars run from 9 am to 12:15pm and are held at The Residence Inn by Marriott-Rookwood (3815 Edwards Rd., Cincinnati, Ohio 45209). We offer CEU’s for Professional Nurses, Counselors, Social Workers, Developmental Disability Workers (DODD), and Nursing Home Administrators (BELTSS). Seminar topics vary each month. We offer multi training discounts. For more information or to register for a seminar,
please call (513) 721-2905.
To register online click below (There will be a processing fee applied):