The Kroger Company has started a new program as part of their Community Rewards program. They are extremely generous to our community and are showing their commitment by introducing this new program for approved organizations. The Epilepsy Alliance Ohio is an approved organization.
The program is simple. If you shop at Kroger, you probably have a Kroger Plus card. When you register your Kroger Plus Card online, you can then select the Epilepsy Alliance Ohio as the organization of your choice. Starting May 1, 2012, every time you use your Kroger Plus card, Kroger will give a portion of your purchase back to the Epilepsy Alliance…up to $300 per card per quarter. This is a wonderful way to help generate revenue for the Epilepsy Alliance to help support all of the free programs and services that we provide to our service territory. Once you have registered your card with our organization, there is nothing else you have to do. Kroger will send us a check 30 days after the end of each quarter.
We are very excited about this opportunity and are very thankful to Kroger not only for having us as one of the organizations, but also for establishing such a great program that will help so many people.
We encourage you to share this information with family, friends and co-workers. This program is so easy to participate in and it is such a wonderful feeling knowing that a portion of your purchases are going to help so many who are affected by epilepsy AND to raise awareness about epilepsy.
- Click on the “Cincinnati, Ohio”
- Scroll down and under Participant…click “Enroll Now”
***Please note, if you have never registered your Kroger Plus Card online, you will need to go to right side of screen and click “Get Started…Sign up today”. Then you enter your email address, password and on next screen, enter name, address and Kroger Plus number on back of card OR if you do not have your card, you can use your Alternate ID (which is your phone number). Click “Save.”
- Once you hit “Enroll Now”, you will have to enter your email address and password
- On the next screen you will be asked for our agency number. Enter “82140” (or you can enter Epilepsy Alliance, hit search, then select us.”
- Then hit “Save.”
- When you receive a receipt from your Kroger purchases, you should see our name at the bottom of your receipt as your Community Rewards organization of choice.
- If you are in the Columbus, Ohio area do the process is the same but the number associated with the Columbus office is “BP197”
It is that simple!!! We truly appreciate your willingness to support us and taking the time to register for this program. Again, please feel free to pass along this information to anyone who would like to support the Epilepsy Alliance and the valuable programs and services we offer to the community!
We thank you in advance for your support! Please feel free to call Kathy Schrag with any questions at 513-721-2905/toll free 877-804-2241 or via email@example.com.