Current Job Opportunities
WE HAVE FULL AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE!
2nd Shift Direct Care
For Group Homes in Batavia and Williamsburg area
Typical hours for this position 2pm-10pm
No Experience? No Problem! We Offer Paid Training!
Up to $14 an HOUR DEPENDING, PLUS BENEFTIS!
- Must be able to pass State and Federal Background Check
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to drive a 10 passenger Van
- Must have an excellent driving record
- MUST HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND THE DESIRE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF DISABLED ADULTS!!
- Teach residents life skills such as bathing, toileting, grooming, and money management.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living skills and developmental activities that help support their personal developmental plan.
- Assist residents with skill development to learn/teach new skills such as household chores (cooking, cleaning and laundry)
- Interact and connect with residents throughout the evening to ensure their needs are met.
- Provide timely and accurate documentation of services.
- Assist and supervise residents as per their personal plan to ensure their health and safety
If you would like more information regarding the employment opportunities we have available please contact Angie Knott 513-744-4546 or email@example.com.
If you would like to fax your application to our main office the number is 513-721-0799 or you can scan/e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org