Please come join us Emerald Miles 5K Run/Walk 2022. Your participation in this event helps the Epilepsy Alliance Ohio provide valuable services to our community including: counseling, support groups, community education, group homes, Camp Flame Catcher for youth with epilepsy, an Adult Day Activity Program and much more! To find out more about the unique services the Epilepsy Alliance Ohio provides.
Support people with epilepsy by either running or walking the 5K scenic course that starts at Newport on the Levee, crosses over the Ohio River, loops through Sawyer Point into Cincinnati and then returns to the Levee via the Purple People Bridge.
- Adults (13 and over) Pre-registration is $35 (includes an event shirt*); Same day registration is $40 with an event shirt while supplies last.
- Children (12 and under) Pre-registration is $20(includes an event shirt*); Same day registration is $25 with an event shirt while supplies last.
Children in strollers are free, but do not receive event shirt or awards
- To pre-register, your Emerald Miles Registration Flyer must be post-marked by 3/7/2022.
- Or you can register online at https://runsignup.com/Race/KY/Newport/EmeraldMiles5KRunWalk
- Early Packet pick-up: If you are pre-registered, you can beat the crowd on race morning by picking up your number and shirt early during these times:
- Thursday, March 10th, from 12 pm-5:00 pm at the Epilepsy Alliance’s office downtown (895 Central Ave., Suite 550, Cincinnati, OH 45202)
- Friday, March 11th, from 12:00 pm– 5:00 pm at the Epilepsy Alliance’s office downtown
- The race starts at 9:00 am; same day registration is from 7:30 am – 8:30 am
*All pre-registration event shirts must be picked up by 9:00 am on race day or they will be forfeited*
After the race, enjoy Luck of the Levee featuring music, Irish dancing and much more! Click here for more information.
A BIG Thank you to our 2022 sponsors!!
2019 Race Pictures