March 11, 2023
We would like to again thank everyone who came out to participate in the Emerald Miles 5K Run/Walk. Your support truly makes a difference in the lives of those we serve.
For the results from our 2023 Emerald Miles Run/Walk go to www.timingspot.com
Please come join us Emerald Miles 5K Run/Walk 2023. Your participation in this event helps the Epilepsy Alliance Ohio provide valuable services to our community including: counseling, support groups, community education, group homes, Camp Flame Catcher for youth with epilepsy, an Adult Day Activity Program and much more! To find out more about the unique services the Epilepsy Alliance Ohio provides.
Support people with epilepsy by either running or walking the 5K scenic course that starts at the Purple People Bridge, crosses over the Ohio River, loops through Sawyer Point into Cincinnati and then returns via the Purple People Bridge.
- Adults (13 and over) Pre-registration is $35 (includes an event shirt*); Same day registration is $40 with an event shirt while supplies last.
- Children (12 and under) Pre-registration is $20(includes an event shirt*); Same day registration is $25 with an event shirt while supplies last.
Children in strollers are free, but do not receive event shirt or awards
- To pre-register, your registration must be post-marked by 3/6/2023. 2023 Emerald Miles Registration Flyer
- Or you can register online at https://runsignup.com/Race/KY/Newport/EmeraldMiles5KRunWalk
- Early Packet pick-up: If you are pre-registered, you can beat the crowd on race morning by picking up your number and shirt early during these times:
- Thursday, March 9th, from 12 pm-5:00 pm at the Epilepsy Alliance’s office downtown (895 Central Ave., Suite 550, Cincinnati, OH 45202)
- Friday, March 10th, from 12:00 pm– 5:00 pm at the Epilepsy Alliance’s office downtown (895 Central Ave., Suite 550, Cincinnati, OH 45202)
- The race starts at 9:00 am; Packet pick up is begins at 8 am.
*All In order to get a race shirt, you need to register by March 1, 2023. Anyone registering after that date cannot get a shirt*
For information on sponsorship opportunities please you can contact Kathy or Mark at our Main Office at 513-721-2905 or click on: Emerald Miles Sponsorship Packet 2023.
A BIG Thank you to our 2023 sponsors!!