September 4, 2021
The 2nd Annual EAO/WEBN Frog Legs 5K Run/Walk
Join the Epilepsy Alliance Ohio as we host the 2nd annual Frog Legs 5K. This event adds to the weekend of fun that WEBN delivers every year with the fireworks. You will enjoy a beautiful course along the river as well as great food and drinks after the race. Be sure to purchase a pair of Frog Legs socks to compliment the awesome race shirt!
- All Proceeds from this event benefit the programs and services of the Epilepsy Alliance Ohio.
- Top male and female runner will have a front row view of the fireworks.
- Stick around after the race for a great post-race party at Yeatman’s Cove.
Adults (13 and over) Preregistration is $30 (includes an event shirt *) ; Packet pick-up registration is $35 and Same Day Registration is $40 with an event shirt while supplies last.
Children (12 and under) Preregistration is $15 (includes an event shirt *); Packet pick-up registration is $20 and Same Day Registration is $25 with an event shirt while supplies last.
To pre-register, your registration form must be post-marked by8/30/21.
Register online: Click Here
Registration flyer: Click here for registration 2021 registration flyer
Early Packet pick up:
- Thursday, September 2 from 5-8 pm location: TBA, stay tuned!
- Friday, September 3, from 12:4pm at Epilepsy Alliance Ohio office, 895 Central Ave., Suite 550, Cincinnati, OH 45202
* All pre-registration event shirts must be picked up by 9:00 am on race day or they will be forfeited.
The scenic course through Sawyer Point ends at the Serpentine Wall and features a race after party at Yeatman’s Cove. Whether you’re a walker, runner, or frog-hopper, we’d love for your to join us! Registration includes a commemorative t-shirt and for $12 you can purchase your very own Frog Legs 5K socks! (while supplies last)
2021 Sponsorship Opportunities: 2021 Frog Legs Sponsorship Packet