Seminars are held once a month (usually the last Thursday of the month)
- Provides continuing education credit for Counselors, Social Workers, Nursing Home Administrators, Nurses and Department of Developmental Development professionals
- Registration fee includes education, CEU certificate, continental breakfast and all program materials.
- Registration and continental breakfast from 8:30 am-9:00 am.
- Most seminars run from 9:00 am-12:30 pm.
- Most seminars are worth 3 CEUs and you will be given your certificate upon completion of the seminar.
The seminars are all held at the Interact for Health Conference Facility (previously the Health Foundation of Greater Cincinnati), which is located in the Rookwood Tower (3805 Edwards Rd, Suite 500, Cincinnati, OH 45209-1948). For directions, visit: https://www.interactforhealth.org/location-directions
The seminars are $55.00 each.
Call 513-721-2905 for details/registration