Thank you to everyone who came out to participate in the Mason Half Marathon!
You can find the race results at www.finishspot.com.
- A beautiful, relatively flat course
- Great food, price and plenty of music to keep you running strong
- Finisher medals for the half-marathoners, 5K runners and 5K walkers
- Group Discount–mail five or more paid registrations together in one envelope and take advantage of a $5.00 discount per entry
- Early Entry Discount–the registration fee goes up the longer you wait–Register early for great discounts!
- Half-marathon is $65 on race day– but you save $10 if you register by 10/30/13 ($55)
- 5K races are $45 on race day–but you save $10 if you register by 10/30/13 ($35)
- Registration for youth 12 and under remains $20–no early entry discounts
- Registrations include a short sleeve t-shirt with the 5K races and a technical shirt with the half-marathon (*Note-no guarantee of a shirt for same day registrations–”while supplies last”, and pre-registration shirts must be picked up by 8:00 am on race day, or they will be forfeited.)
- Early Packet Pick-Ups!! Beat the crowds and pick up your shirt and race number early if you pre-register! 2 chances to do this:
- Friday, 11/1/13, from 3:00-6:00 pm at the Epilepsy Foundation’s main office in downtown Cincinnati (895 Central Ave., Suite 550, Cincinnati, OH 45202)
- Saturday, 11/2/13, from 10:00 am-2:00 pm at Mojo Running (8777 Cincinnati Dayton Rd., West Chester, OH 45069).
- Starts and finishes at Mason High School (6100 Mason Montgomery Rd., Mason, OH 45040)
- The event will be chip timed
- First place trophies will be awarded to the top male and female in the half-marathon, 5K run and 5K walk; medals will be awarded to the top finisher in each age division.
- The race starts at 8:00 am
- Each registration helps the Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Cincinnati and Columbus provide valuable services to the community including: counseling, support groups, community education, residential group homes, camping programs, an adult day activity program and much more!
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (513) 721-2905, toll-free at (877) 804-2241 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to register:
- Online and Mail in Registration has now been closed, but you can still register in person at either of the early packet pick-up events (listed above) or before the race on the morning of the event at Mason High School from 6:30-7:30 am.
Thank You to our Sponsors!