The 2014 Mason Half Marathon will take place on Sunday, November 2, 2014.
- A beautiful, relatively flat course
- Great food, price and plenty of music to keep you running strong
- Finisher medals for the half-marathoners, 5K runners and 5K walkers
- Group Discount–mail five or more paid registrations together in one envelope and take advantage of a $5.00 discount per entry
- Early Entry Discount–the registration fee goes up the longer you wait–Register early for great discounts!
- Half-marathon is $65 on race day– but you save $10 if you register by 10/29/2014 ($55) or save $15 if you register by 8/22/2014
- 5K races are $45 on race day–but you save $10 if you register by 10/29/2014 ($35) or save $15 if you register by 8/22/2014
- Registration for youth 12 and under remains $20–no early entry discounts
- Registrations include a short sleeve t-shirt with the 5K events and a technical shirt with the half-marathon (*Note-no guarantee of a shirt for same day registrations–”while supplies last”, and pre-registration shirts must be picked up by 8:00 am on race day or they will be forfeited.)
- Early Packet Pick-Up!! Beat the crowds and pick up your shirt and race number early if you pre-register! Two chances to do this:
- Friday, 10/31/2014, from 3:00-6:00 pm at the Epilepsy Foundation’s main office in downtown Cincinnati (895 Central Ave., Suite 550, Cincinnati, OH 45202)
- Saturday, 11/1/2014, from 10:00 am-2:00 pm at the Mason Community Center (6060 Mason Montgomery Rd, Mason, OH 45040)
- The race starts and finishes at Mason High School (6100 Mason Montgomery Rd., Mason, OH 45040)
- The event will be chip timed
- First place trophies will be awarded to the top male and female in the half-marathon, 5K run and 5K walk; medals will be awarded to the top finisher in each age division.
- The race starts at 8:00 am
- Same day registration and shirt/race number pick up (for those who pre-registered) from 6:30-7:30 am in the cafeteria of Mason High School
- Each registration helps the Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Cincinnati and Columbus provide valuable services to the community including: counseling, support groups, community education, residential group homes, camping programs, an adult day activity program and much more!
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (513) 721-2905, toll-free at (877) 804-2241 or email us at email@example.com.
How to register:
- Online by credit card–click here!
- Mail in a printable registration form with a check or money order Mason Half 2014 flyer
- In Person at one of the Early Packet Pick-Up events listed above, or on the morning of the event.
Thank you to everyone who came out to participate in the 2013 Mason Half Marathon!
You can find the 2013 race results at www.finishspot.com.
Thank You to our 2013 Sponsors!