♣ Click to: Register Now! ♣
Thanks to all our sponsors, participants, and donors for our 18th annual Emerald Miles 5K Run/Walk.
Although the weather was a bit chilly, we had an enthusiastic and passionate crowd who let people with epilepsy know that they are not alone.
Congratulations to all who finished the event, hats off to you for your efforts. We want to highlight in a special way our first place winners in the walk and run.
Congratulations to the following:
1st place 5K Walk-Female Mary Sue Findley- time of 40:40
1st place 5K Walk- Male David Russell- time of 31:29
1st place 5K Run- Female Emmy Sager- time of 19:20
1st place 5K Run- Male Joseph Ingram- time of 17:09
Thanks to the teams and sponsors who raised an incredible amount of money for our organization. We hope to see you next year on March 9th, 2019.
- Trophies to the first male and female runners and walkers
- Medals to the first and second place finishers in each age division:
- Runner’s Divisions: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-69, 70 and over.
- Walker’s Divisions: 19 and under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 and over.
Register your team by 2/22/2018 to have your team name included on the back of the shirt. **Refreshments & music will be available after the race
View this informative video to see how you can effectively set up a team for Emerald Miles and encourage your family and friends to support our cause. Together we can make a difference for people living with epilepsy!!! https://runsignup.com/How-To/Become-Fundraiser
For Support with setting up your team: https://help.runsignup.com/support/solutions/folders/17000128777
- Adults (13 and over) Pre-registration is $35 (includes an event shirt*);
- If you register the same day of the event the fee is $40.00.
- Children (12 and under) are $20 (includes an event shirt*); If you register for the event same day the fee is $25.00
Children in strollers are free, but do not receive event shirt or awards
*All pre-registration event shirts must be picked up by 9:00 am on race day or they will be forfeited*
Register early! Anyone registering after 3/2/18 Will Not be guaranteed an event shirt!
To be pre-registered, your registration form must be post-marked by Monday 3/05/2018 or completed on-line by noon on Wednesday 3/07/2018.
Packet pick-up: If you are pre-registered, you can beat the crowd on race morning by picking up your number and shirt early during these times:
- Thursday, March 8th from 3:00-5:30 pm at the Epilepsy Foundation’s office downtown (895 Central Ave., Suite 550, Cincinnati, OH 45202)
- Friday, March 9th from 3:00-5:30 pm at the Epilepsy Foundation’s office downtown (895 Central Ave., Suite 550, Cincinnati, OH 45202)
The race starts at 9:00 am; same day registration is from 7:30 am – 8:30 am
To check out the route, click here
There are many sponsorship opportunities available! Click to read about them:EM Sponsorship Packet 2018
To register for the event, follow this link: On-line registration
For Printable Event Brochure:emerald miles flyer 2018
Questions? Call the Epilepsy Foundation at 513-721-2905
A BIG Thank you to our 2018 sponsors!!
Looking for your 2017 race time? Here is the link: www.timingspot.com
For 2016 race times: 2016 emerald miles times
For 2015 race results, please visit: http://www.finishspot.com/2015/emerald/middle.html and scroll to the bottom of the page under Emerald Miles Results!
A Big Thank You to the 1607 participants and to all the people who made team donations! Check out Kiss 107’s video of Emerald Miles 2015 here: Kiss 107’s Emerald Mile Video
To See Photos of the 2013 Emerald Miles Event, Like Us On Facebook!